Has it really been that long...
Eight years ago today I married my best friend. It was a beautiful, sunny, hot spring day.
I'll never forget seeing Chris's entire family from North Carolina walk in. I'll never forget how jam packed that tiny church was and the feeling of love that filled that small space. I'll never forget that Jud started reading the poem "Grow Old Along With Me" and how surprised I was because that was the song that I had chosen for my friend Beth to sing. I'll never forget how beautiful it was to hear my sweet friend Beth sing it. I remember it feeling so perfect.
I'll never forget leaning slightly to the right as Jud was reading scripture and I locked eyes with my brother and winked...he started crying. I'll never ever forget it or the peaceful feeling that I had as I said my vows. I'll never forget the look of shock on everyone's face as we danced to "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys. I'll never forget feeding each other cake and the nausea that over took us because it was so sweet and we hadn't eaten in two days. I'll never forget any of the things that went wrong to keep it from being perfect...but it was perfect anyway.



Weddings are my favorite :) Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary!! this june will be 8 years for us too! incredible...
What a fun picture! Congratulations. 8 years is a long time. May your love continue to grow! Love, Becky