Friday Flashback....Flying High
So Chris came up with this idea for me and its a pretty good one I think. I'm going to try and post an old picture that I love every Friday. Hopefully I can keep it up.
We went to the mountains last weekend and it was awesome! I'm so glad that my hubby is from there. I had never been to the mountains until I met him and I must say, the mountains are where we belong.
This us a picture of Ivy on one of our trips to the mountains at 7 months old. We had stopped at a rest station for a break and we were just sitting outside leaning against the car and her Uncle Cliff was playing with her and Chris snapped a few shots and I loved all of them but I limited myself to just posting one. Enjoy it!
Have a happy Friday!



Aww!