Ivy-isms: A new rule
Ivy: Mommy can I listen to Jork?
Me: Ivy I forgot to charge the ipod last night so it won't work
Ivy: Why?
Me: I don't know I just forgot
Ivy: Can we listen to the radio?
Me: Sure but they don't play Bjork (turn on classic rock - Eric Clapton singing "I Shot the Sheriff")
Ivy: Mommy this is not right!
Me: What do you mean?
Ivy: It's the wrong guy singing this song! It's not right!
Me: It's Eric Clapton Ivy and he sings this song too, you remember the Bob Marley version, huh?
Ivy: Yes, this is not right. I don't like this guy.
Me: Ivy....I don't give you many rules but just so you know it is a rule that you have to like Eric Clapton because he's the man...please don't ever say that again.
Ivy: Ok. Can I listen to Jork?
Me: (Lays head on steering wheel)


Love it! (Can a 3 year old be witty??)